Blackboard Webnars Schedule
- 2/10/2011 - Roster
- 2/24/2011 - Grades & grade center
- 3/10/2011 - Quizzes & Assessment
- 3/24/2011 - Assignments
- 4/7/2011 - eMail
- 4/21/2011 - Discussion forums
- 5/5/2011 - Lesson modules & Groups
All attendees may participate via a Webinar or telephone.
- Meeting Number: 354 443 400
- Meeting Password: learning
- Go to https://blackboard.webex.com/blackboard/j.php?J=354443400&PW=NZDI4YmEwOGYw
- Enter the meeting password: learning
- Click "Join Now"
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-(866) 290-9533 (US)
- Conference Code: 930 914 7455
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.
Available Video Tutorials for Balckboard
In order to get access to this training page, first, you need to log in your blackboard course. Click here to log in Penn State Blackboard Pilot Website. And then click here to view Penn State Blackboard Pilot Training Videos.
Blackboard Pilot: Getting Help & Support
There are two ways of reaching the LMS Pilot Support Team when you need assistance:
- By completing the Help form found by clicking on the Support Desk link on the Blackboard pilot site.
- Via email email@example.com if the site is unavailable.
Note: Using these means of contact will ensure a swift and thorough response.